1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Hughton?

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by NcfcDin, Dec 4, 2013.

?

Hughton?

1. In

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Out

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  3. Undecided

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Canary Fairy

Canary Fairy Bring me sunshine :)

Supports:
    The Canaries
    We are a smaller club and we don't have the money some clubs have. I guess we are always going to be a mid table and below kinda team. I think we all expected better things this season, because we had spent big money in terms of what we usually spend, but the football this season has been mostly rubbish. Hughton is a nice guy, etc.etc. but I don't think he's the right manager for this club. He got things right yesterday, but I think nearly every canary fan will say it hasn't been anywhere near consistent enough.

At the beginning of this season, I said I would give him until November. Things hadn't improved and they still aren't great, but he's sill here. If he keeps us up, he's done what was asked of him. I don't think he deserves another season with us, though.

2. firjam

firjam Registered User

Supports:
    derby
    Sums it up just about right.