1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

IF your team didn't exist?

Discussion in 'General British Football' started by buzzbee, Jun 5, 2021.

1. HPC2

HPC2 Ryan Bowman SUSC

Supports:
    Scunthorpe United
    Growing up it would have been Newcastle United the big team in the Area, now Sleaford Town.

2. Cotterill:49

Cotterill:49 Registered User

Supports:
    Swansea City AFC
    Probably Llanelli, who'd have been in the top tier of the League of Wales when I was getting in to football. There's a bit of rugby rivalry there, but not no sort of football one and it's relatively near.

Other than that you're looking at sides in the third division of Wales with small clubs from within Swansea, with less than a hundred fans. It's pretty hard to think of football in the area without the Swans, as you'd imagine had we not been there then one of these smaller clubs would have taken their place and been just as big.

3. Addick By Nature

Addick By Nature Registered User

Supports:
    Charlton
    Millwall most probably.

My Grandad supported Millwall and took my dad a few times but my dad ended up preferring Charlton, if Charlton didn't exist I guess my Dad would have just stuck with Millwall.

Thank **** for Charlton.