1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Malbranque

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by nickjstamp, Oct 29, 2001.

1. nickjstamp

nickjstamp Former regular

Supports:
    Brentford
    What a buy this chap looks!

Only cost £4.5m and is already scoring goals in the Premiership- and hes only just passed 20!!!! Got a big future ahead of him but will Fulham live up to his expectations!? :p

2. Iank

Iank Registered User

I think Mohammed Al Fayed will do everything he can to ensure that Fulham will live up to the expectations of Malbranque.If Fulham don't claim a European place this season Mohammed Al Fayed isn't going to be pleased.
    http://devoted.to/Fulhamfc
    :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

3. K@mpso

[email protected] Northern Ireland

Supports:
    Manchester United
    Must be a cert for a full French cap in the next year or so. Excellent prospect he is.

4. Gerry Francis

Gerry Francis Ghost Of FootballForums Past...

Supports:
    QPR
    He's looked good in all the games i've seen him play in so far. I think he might try & take the next penalty they get!

5. Belgian Spur

Belgian Spur Registered User

Iank,

What is the former club of Malbranque and do you really believe Fulham will qualify for Europe? I think teams like Chelsea, Newcastle, Spurs and Villa are still a bit better than Fulham.

6. DrownedRaccoon

DrownedRaccoon Promotion Beckons

i think he used to play for lyon but im not sure. he certainly does look good however, i agree with your point belgian spur that teams like villa, spurs and newcastle will challenge for the uefa cup spots more so than fulham.

7. Iank

Iank Registered User

I can confirm that Malbranque came from Lyon.
    As for where Fulham will finish this season I was buoyed up on this at the beginning of the season as I got Fulham's finish right in the last 2 seasons and put my neck out and have told everyone that Fulham will finish in the top 6..........and I'm sticking.
    The Premiership looks like it is going to be the most interesting since it began and it is very pleasing to see it so close.
    It is very easy to place all the bigger clubs above Fulham but Jean Tigana has put together a very good and positive squad and I think there will not be more than 5 clubs a head of Fulham when the season ends.
    I am after all a Fulham supporter........an optimist.
    http://www.angelfire.com/sports/broncossearchparty/index.html
    :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

8. magnusson

magnusson El Toro

I can tell you Fulham will get soon 10 times return on the investment made on Malbranque (if not already done).

This guy is a great player from Lyon but I'm afraid he won't go to the WC...too many talented are already in the French squad and unless injuries he won't go....