1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Next years season ticket prices and offers

Discussion in 'EFL League One' started by SalopTillIDie, Apr 19, 2021.

1. SalopTillIDie

SalopTillIDie League 1 member

Supports:
    Shrewsbury
    We’ve just announced ours - A price freeze at £315 and will receive all these offers of 1) A book of vouchers for one free drink per home league match next sext season which can either be soft or alcoholic drink. 2) Entered into a monthly prize draw where the top prize is season ticket money will be refunded and 5 STFC goody bags. 3) A printed signed squad photo for the 2021/22 season. 4) The usual cup priority.

Welcome Home - 2021/22 Season Tickets

But amazingly I’ve heard Burton have rolled over the season ticket onto next season absolutely free of charge. As we revert back to the 60% of income salary cap next season it really is madness.

MESSAGE TO SEASON TICKET HOLDERS FROM THE CHAIRMAN

I appreciate a lot of clubs haven’t announced theirs yet but post it here when you do.

2. Addick By Nature

Addick By Nature Registered User

Supports:
    Charlton
    Hoping to get mine pretty cheap, although we usually are relatively cheap anyway.

This years was refunded in “CAFC cash” unless you requested a full refund. So you can either leave your CAFC cash untouched and use it towards next seasons ticket or you can use it to pay for the streams. I’ve decided to leave it and have just been paying £10 from my debit card for the streams. The only cash I’ve had deducted are for the two games I went to in December.

3. Caer

Caer Registered User

Supports:
    Sunderland
    Ours went on sale a few weeks ago with variuos stipulations if you renewed this season but in general it's a price increase. Think mine cost £340, up from £310 for the mid-range part of the ground. The most expensive non-corporate season tickets are around the £400 mark.

We did have a 3 season price freeze in place which has gone the journey and given the time the season tickets were announced was during our hot spell which has gone cold, I think a few people will be warned off for the time being and I can't really blame them. Can also see the reason for the increase, the club have been without ~30,000 "regular customers" for the last year and a bit.

I honestly just miss it all so was happy to pay that if it meant just being able to witness a spineless draw in the flesh rather than on a computer screen.

4. EssexTractor

EssexTractor Registered User

Supports:
    Ipswich
    Ours have been announced today as a price freeze and current U19 and U12 season ticket holder categories get free season tickets next season as a way to allow for multiple ifollow codes in one household this year.

For those that spent over £230 on their season ticket get a refund for the difference.

Difficult for the club really to please everyone but our family has 3 codes in the house but only 1 used each game. Plus season ticket holders haven’t received beneficial treatment compared to those who would pick and choose which ones to watch, everyone paid £10 per game.

5. Lamby

Lamby Registered User

Supports:
    Charlton
    £400 for mine, but I've got £317 left from this season I can use towards it. Get new perks with the ticket next season so that's something.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

6. Addick By Nature

Supports:
    Charlton
    Yeah. Price frozen for me, £260 of which I have £219 in CAFC cash.

£260 is amazing value at any level to be honest.

7. Lamby

Lamby Registered User

Supports:
    Charlton
    £75 for mine this morning, decent tbf

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

8. Addick By Nature

Supports:
    Charlton
    For some reason they took £7 from my CAFC cash over the weekend, can't even be arsed to find out why. With my Valley Gold discount I've paid £33 for next season. That'll do.

9. Addick By Nature

Supports:
    Charlton
    Over 2,000 season tickets sold on day one.

Not a bad start, especially considering the last few years.

10. Addick By Nature

Supports:
    Charlton
    Over 6,000 sold now in the first week.

Despite the disappointing end to the season there is definitely a feel good factor around the club now that we've not felt for years

It's so refreshing to have an owner we can all get behind.

11. Si Robin

Si Robin Cheltenham Spa - Ra ra ra

Supports:
    Cheltenham
    We're announcing ours soon apparently, got a horrible feeling there's going to be an increase.