1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Transfer rumours 21/22

Discussion in 'Championship' started by LordMegson, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Arkwright

Arkwright Barnsleytilidie

Supports:
    Barnsleytilidie
    20 million dollars we led to believe...so 17 million quid.

2. Cotterill:49

Cotterill:49 Registered User

Supports:
    Swansea City AFC
    Yeah I can see why you couldn't afford that. I guess that was in the deal for if you got promoted.

He'll most likely come to Europe, but I guess it'll be to a side like Lille, Leipzig or Dortmund if they're holding out for that fee, and I think they'd go in for him given his age.

3. Arkwright

Supports:
    Barnsleytilidie
    Don't think it was in the deal, our billionaire owners don't splash money about like that. If we'd gone up I think maybe, but it was always said that we had agreed on the option to purchase regardless of promotion.....our fans know they wouldn't do it without prem money though. The model for our club is data driven and sustainability in finances, similar to Brentford in a way.

MagpieBee and Cotterill:49 like this.
  4. Cotterill:49

Supports:
    Swansea City AFC
    Kyle Joseph reportedly in advanced talks with the Swans, 19 year old Scottish striker at Wigan. He's scored 5 in 18 games (12 starts) and is out of contract their this summer. He's the sort of player I expect us to be going in for, generally younger and unproven at this level, out of contract but plenty of sell on value.

5. Arkwright

Supports:
    Barnsleytilidie
    We were reported to be interested in him, but I thought he was going to Scotland...sounds a decent prospect.

6. Cotterill:49

Supports:
    Swansea City AFC
    He seems to be linked with every club under the sun, so hopefully it's not just an agent fuelling this in the media.

7. MagpieBee

MagpieBee Registered User

Supports:
    Brentford
    Yeah we’re linked with him too, can’t see it unless he goes in our B team and we loan him out

8. NotsoPosh

NotsoPosh Small Fry against The Big Fish

Supports:
    P. U. F. C.
    Our gobshite El Presidente reckons up to 7 or 8 signings this summer with the most important one being a set piece coach which is long overdue , we're sh*te at converting from free kicks & corners & not great defensively either .

The emphasis will be on strength , no Number 10 type players & we have bids in for 6 already but no names mentioned .

What a tease !

9. Jimmy Skitz

Jimmy Skitz Registered User

Supports:
    Leicester City
    Josh Knight and Admiral Muskwe have both had contracts extended, suspect one or both will go on loan to a championship club again, wouldn't be shocked if we extended Knight just to sell

10. Tomohawk

Tomohawk Moderator
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Nottm Forest
    Sounds like our summer window is off to a good start. The left back Ruffels we have apparently been chasing is heading to Udders and Benfica want nearly £7m for Krovinovic so he won't be returning.

Just need Man Utd to tell us to piss off when if comes to getting Garner back and we are perfectly set for the new season

11. Mowgli

Mowgli Registered User

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    Damn i was hoping to sign them both for next season if they were released, of the 2 i'd rather we could get Muskwe back as he works well with Uche Ikpeazu up front for us.

12. Tomohawk

Tomohawk Moderator
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Nottm Forest
    Today's Forest newspaper talk is of us showing an interest in Sam Clucas @SamB_SCFC @Delilah

Feels like it would be quite an average signing to me

13. AFCB-Nutter

AFCB-Nutter Marauding Chezzer!

Supports:
    AFC Bournemouth
    Make of this what you will. Would be nice if we can sort something out, it's been 2 weeks since the end of our season and basically 2 weeks wasted.

14. AVA

AVA Juan Iturbe Fan Club Member

Supports:
    AFC Bournemouth
    It's absolutely mental how long it takes us. Would hope this time that the delay means they are actually trying to bring someone in.

15. RedDogChris

RedDogChris Registered User

Supports:
    Nottingham Forest
    I don't think Parker would be a good fit for Bournemouth they should just give Woodgate a chance imo

16. BelizeHatter

BelizeHatter Registered User

Supports:
    Luton Town
    There is much patience at Man U Bournemouth

17. Cotterill:49

Supports:
    Swansea City AFC
    Reportedly back in for Michael Obafemi on loan, and I'd be surprised if this didn't happen.

We agreed to sign him in January, but he got injured which led to the deal getting cancelled. He's now back fit, but I'd be surprised if he was any higher in the pecking order at Southampton as he was in January.

Would be happy with the signing, we certainly need a natural striker and whilst he's not played too much at senior level I think he's at least as good as the standard of the rest of our side. He's definitely as good as we can expect to get for our budget. It's just a case of whether he'll be able to score on a consistent basis at Championship level, but I think he'll be able to get a decent return.

18. terrier4eva

terrier4eva Registered User

Supports:
    Huddersfield Town
    will only be coming in as back up aswell. No chance he’s replacing Toffolo....unless he’s going.....which I really hope he’s not!

19. Tomohawk

Tomohawk Moderator
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Nottm Forest
    I'd seen this on Twitter from some of your fans and to be honest it makes me happy we are missing out on him. If he is only good enough as backup then he's not what we need

20. terrier4eva

terrier4eva Registered User

Supports:
    Huddersfield Town
    I think we’ve learnt from last season that if we get injuries the players coming in need to be solid and reliable. We may aswell of started with 9/10 men when pipa/Toffolo got injured. Duhaney and Brown were cack, these are much better replacements we’ve got in so far. Need 2-3 players that will improve the 1st team now!

Tomohawk likes this.