1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Back Hull And Peterborough!

Discussion in 'Championship' started by ForestRob, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Hugh Jerection

Hugh Jerection Registered User

Supports:
    Cardiff City
    Not sure I welcome Peterborough back, we have a terrible record against them. I remember us being 4-0 up at half time at London Rd and they came back for a 4-4 draw including 2 goals in the last couple of minutes. A couple of years later we were leading 3-2 again at London Rd and they scored 2 late, late goals to win 4-3. They've had a great season though and deserved their promotion, but I wont be doing the game at theirs. So a grudging well done lol.

2. NotsoPosh

NotsoPosh Common As Muck !

Supports:
    P. U. F. C.
    I don't think I'll be trudging over to the New Ninian Park & or drinking Brains Bitter .

Thanks for the welcome back , next season's whipping boys , doubt we'll be here for more than 1 season .

Wouldn't surprise me if we get Lee Tomlin off you guys , we love ol' boys returning , they usually do sh*te though !

3. RedDogChris

RedDogChris Registered User

Supports:
    Nottingham Forest
    I think you might surprise a few and be competitive, at least you guys know what its all about at this level.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

4. Hugh Jerection

Hugh Jerection Registered User

Supports:
    Cardiff City
    Quite honestly, you can have Lee Tomlin and I'll drive him to you for nothing. He's got great talent but is permanently injured. I think he's started 1 game for us this season, and hasn't figured in the matchday squad for 7 months, he's overweight and unfit, and just doesn't really seem interested, pity because he's a match winner when he's on song. Maybe a change would be good for him.

5. RednBlacklife

RednBlacklife Registered User

Supports:
    AFC Bournemouth
    Hoping to get to LR next season. Great memories of the Defoe last minute winner in 00-01. Not so the cold 1-0 defeat in the cup.

6. Trent Mist

Trent Mist Registered User

Supports:
    Nottingham Forest
    Two nice and close away days. If we're allowed back.

So pleased for Peterborough, the memories I have of that place and the promotion day out in 94 will never, ever be topped.