1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

What's going wrong?

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Canary Fairy, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Canary Fairy

Canary Fairy Bring me sunshine :)

Supports:
    The Canaries
    Is that it now, guys?

I think it is. Hughton should've gone a long time ago. Five games was a big ask for anyone. I was hopeful of at least a point today, and RvW nearly scored.

We've lost to Cardiff, West Brom, Villa twice, Swansea, West Ham and Fulham twice. Too many points handed to potential rivals.

I only listened today, but they said we played better but looked completely down on the final whistle.

2. NcfcDin

NcfcDin Hold The Door

Supports:
    Norwich City
    I watched the game, and we were so much better. Offered a genuine threat going forward and if it wasn't for a few great saves we would've won.

As you say, it's dropped points against rivals that has cost us. Our only hope is that we do pick up the odd point in our last 4, and Fulham don't. Unfortunately though I don't think that'll happen and I think that is it.

3. Dion

Dion Registered User

Supports:
    Norwich City
    Yes. I just want the season to end now rather than watch us play out four more soul-crushing matches. We could turn in our four best performances of the season from now and still get nothing.

We allowed things to slide with Hughton, and to be fair he earned our trust because he did keep us up last season. But it's been one shoddy performance after another and even in a season full of terrible Premier League teams, we're going to stand out and be relegated.